Payment & Shipping Terms:
Digital Controller for Automatic Door Accessories used on Automatic Sliding Door Operators
Open Style: Sliding
Special Function: Security
Material: Aluminum Alloy Color: Silver
Opening Type: With Remote Control
Door Weight Bearable: 1X300kg Single Leaf, 2X150 Kg Double Leaf
Automatic door is totally microcomputer optimized. Internal signal loops adopt no contact control mode, even after longtime working, opening and closing movement is still accurate. Door leaf position setting and adjustment, slide distance setting and adjustment, door leaf opening/closing speed setting and adjustment is accurately controlled by microcomputer controller.
Automatic Sliding Door Controller is used for any kinds of automatic Sliding Door, Swing Door, Curved Door, Folding Door, Hermetical Door, Telescopic Door, Panic Door, Revolving Door, and Hospital Door.
Automatic Sliding Door Controller specs:
Door configuration: Single leaf, Double leaves
Limited Weight: ≤1x300kg, ≤2x150kg
Door leaf width: 700-1300mm, 600-1200mm
Power voltage: AC 220V±10%, 50-60Hz
AC 110V±10%, 50-60Hz
Power consumption: < 70W
Opening speed: 200-450mm/s(adjustable)
Closing speed: 200-450mm/s(adjustable)
Hold-open time: 0-9S(adjustable)
Manual force: <40N, <50N
Sensor mode: Various
Sliding noise: ≤55Db
Environment temperature: -20 ~ +50ºC
Automatic sliding door system:
Pictures of Automatic Sliding Door Controller:
Overall features of automatic door intelligent controller:
(1) Intelligent control system, easy operation and adjustment
(2) Automatic learning function, automatic inspection of the weight and width of the door, according to the results of inspection to keep doors in the best operating state.
(3) Complete functions can make users to choose various modes to open and close doors.
(4) Reasonable mechanical design, making installation and debugging simpler.
(5) Remote parameter setting interface in the controller, wireless remote parameter setting.
(6) Can be connected with all kinds of access control devices.
Contact Person: Ms. Shirley Luo